- Notable Public Figures Who Wear Dentures
- Breast Reduction Surgery: Warning Signs You May Need It
- Amateur Night At Strip Clubs – Something A Little Different
- Your Strip Club Night Out – How Much Money To Bring
- Stucco Exteriors Have Pros and Cons
- Is the Secret to Pest Control Spray Foam Insulation?
- Bail Bonds – Famous Bounty Hunters in History
- Places You Should Not Show Off Your New Breast Augmentation
- Sex Life After Breast Augmentation
- Strip Clubs: The History of Stripping
Tag Archives: Chicago Fertility Specialist
Couples across the country struggle for months and in some cases years to have a baby. Either they have yet to conceive or lost a baby in the process. Questions, fears, and stress surround their intimate moments rather than just passion or fun. They understand that there are steps to discover whether they are actually dealing with infertility or just bad timing and a minor health concern. It’s hard on the couple but the woman tends to take it the hardest and blames herself. It doesn’t help that, on average, a healthy man can be fertile into his seventies while a woman’s eggs are constantly aging and menopause is always lurking in a her biology ready to steal hormones and rob her of a chance to give birth. Yet, a man can have physical reproductive issues as well. Women go to see their gynecologists but men can see an urologist or andrologist to discover if he has a blockage or malformation and to complete a semen analysis.
Before heading in to see a fertility specialist, many people begin the journey through the emotional turmoil they are facing. It seems like such a simple and natural thing to conceive a child. However, for millions of people, the process is not simple but rather is one riddled with feelings of guilt, sadness and overwhelming pain. Sometimes, the thing you cannot have is the thing you want the most. Many people can find hope but they also have to face the risks they are dealing with head on.