- Notable Public Figures Who Wear Dentures
- Breast Reduction Surgery: Warning Signs You May Need It
- Amateur Night At Strip Clubs – Something A Little Different
- Your Strip Club Night Out – How Much Money To Bring
- Stucco Exteriors Have Pros and Cons
- Is the Secret to Pest Control Spray Foam Insulation?
- Bail Bonds – Famous Bounty Hunters in History
- Places You Should Not Show Off Your New Breast Augmentation
- Sex Life After Breast Augmentation
- Strip Clubs: The History of Stripping
Tag Archives: divorce attorney New Orleans
Many of my past articles have dealt with child custody issues here in Louisiana from the view of a divorce attorney. Part of this reason is because this is one of the most common and divisive issues in any family law practice. While it is impossible for us to say for certain what would happen in any hypothetical family law situation, there are sometimes generalities which a divorce attorney can project based on the current status of the law. In child custody, this is no different.
This article deals with Louisiana Civil Code Article 134(9) and the preference of the child in making a custody determination. Section (9) of article 134 can pose a tricky problem for a divorce attorney because it involves looking into the subjective thoughts and opinions of the child or children in question.