- Notable Public Figures Who Wear Dentures
- Breast Reduction Surgery: Warning Signs You May Need It
- Amateur Night At Strip Clubs – Something A Little Different
- Your Strip Club Night Out – How Much Money To Bring
- Stucco Exteriors Have Pros and Cons
- Is the Secret to Pest Control Spray Foam Insulation?
- Bail Bonds – Famous Bounty Hunters in History
- Places You Should Not Show Off Your New Breast Augmentation
- Sex Life After Breast Augmentation
- Strip Clubs: The History of Stripping
Tag Archives: Hearing Aids Kalamazoo
Hearing loss is only associated with old age—or so the outdated stereotype goes. Franchise owner James Seedorf of Miracle-Ear: the leading provider of hearing aids in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas, has seen the stereotype perpetuated throughout his 15 years in the hearing business. But with new advancements for scientific testing for a person’s hearing loss taking place at an early age, this outdated stereotype may soon be history.
At a Head Banger’s Ball commemorative concert, you’ll find some hardcore heavy metal fans banging their heads while practically attached to the loud speaker. According to franchise owner James Seedorf of Miracle-Ear: the leading provider of hearing tests in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas, these head bangers may be suffering from serious hearing damage. Although it may come across as common sense that loud, sustained noise causes hearing loss, what’s interesting to Seedorf is that everyone’s different in how they’re affected.
“ How do dinosaurs pay their bills? With Tyrannosaurus checks.”