- What to Pack for Your Trip to a Condo
- Stucco Exteriors Have Pros and Cons
- Bail Bonds – Famous Bounty Hunters in History
- Strip Clubs: The History of Stripping
- Amateur Night At Strip Clubs – Something A Little Different
- Pearly Penile Papules Photos Put Minds at Ease
- Places You Should Not Show Off Your New Breast Augmentation
- Wildlife Control – Raccoon Psychology 101
- 9 Movies About Strip Clubs
- Breast Reduction Surgery: Warning Signs You May Need It
Tag Archives: Hearing Test Kalamazoo
Hearing loss is only associated with old age—or so the outdated stereotype goes. Franchise owner James Seedorf of Miracle-Ear: the leading provider of hearing aids in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas, has seen the stereotype perpetuated throughout his 15 years in the hearing business. But with new advancements for scientific testing for a person’s hearing loss taking place at an early age, this outdated stereotype may soon be history.
At a Head Banger’s Ball commemorative concert, you’ll find some hardcore heavy metal fans banging their heads while practically attached to the loud speaker. According to franchise owner James Seedorf of Miracle-Ear: the leading provider of hearing tests in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas, these head bangers may be suffering from serious hearing damage. Although it may come across as common sense that loud, sustained noise causes hearing loss, what’s interesting to Seedorf is that everyone’s different in how they’re affected.
“ How do dinosaurs pay their bills? With Tyrannosaurus checks.”